Friday, July 23, 2010

WELL IT'S MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK AGAIN

Well I have to say it's my favorite day of the week again, it's Friday and I am sure glad that it is. Well we have our 2nd tropical system of the year with Tropical Storm Bonnie which appears to be heading into the Gulf of Mexico right in the area where the oil leak is, the system doesn't look like it is going to be that strong though but could bring some much needed rain the parts of the U.S. This weeks Nascar race is at the Brickyard and for some reason I think we are going to have a surprise winner, it may not be a first time winner but I think it will be somebody who doesn't win as much as the big boys of Nascar. Have a good day. MICKEY

Exercise in the evening
If you want to get fit faster, a late-day workout is the most efficient way to go. Research by Michael Deschenes, PhD, an exercise physiologist at the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia, shows that strength and endurance climb by about 5 percent between 4 and 8 p.m., compared with morning hours, so you can push yourself harder. Your muscles are warmer, too, which will help you avoid injury.

“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.” Abraham Lincoln

5 comments:

Al said...

jr would be a surprise winner!

Lee said...

I was just about to say that Al. I was going to say I guess Jr. could fill that hole. I'm predicting Joey Lagano

Keith said...

Kyle Busch!!!! Book it

Bobby said...

Brad Koslowski

Mickey said...

I THINK IT COULD JUAN MONTOYA