Friday, July 16, 2010

WATER IS OUT OF MY EAR BUT I HAVE NEW AILMENT

Well is appears that the water in my right ear is finally gone but I have a new ailment that has developed. I injured my right should playing with Mozart or lifting something at work, all I know is my shoulder is very sore. Dad looked like he was feeling a bit better yesterday even though he doesn't think he passed his kidney stone yet. Also our final baseball game of the season was cancelled tonight and we will began the playoffs at home on Tuesday night at 7pm against one of the Matoaca teams. It is going to feel very warm the next couple of days with the heat indexes in the low 100's and there is a slight chance of t-storm in the afternoon as well, we sure could some rain. MCG

Take the stairs. People who walked an extra 4,000 to 5,000 steps each day lowered their blood pressure by an average of 11 points, according to a small study at the University of Tennessee.

The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success. -Bruce Feirstein

No comments: