Sunday, July 11, 2010

VACATION COMING TO AN END


Well my vacation for 2010 will be coming to an end later this afternoon when I get back in the car ans start heading back to the Heights. It sure seems like the last 10 days have really flown by thats for sure. We did get some rain here on the OBX yesterday all though it wasn't much, I think the clouds kept the people off the beaches most of the day. While on vacation this past week I did set a new personal training record for the number of miles I ran in a week running 45.1 miles breaking the old record set back in July of 2008 when I ran 39.3 miles. I don't think I will be breaking the new record anytime soon, I usually only run 22-26 miles a week. David Reutimann won last nights Nascar race at Chicago holding of Carl Edwards for the win, Jimmie Johnson looked like the man to beat early in the race before having some problems however Reutimann was running in the top 10 all night. Last night we went to Henry's for supper and I thought it was pretty good, I got the fried pork chops. Well I am going to go for a run and then start packing my bags. MCG

Grills: Did you know, each year an average of 6,500 grill fires result in $27 million in property loss according to the US Fire Administration?

DID YOU KNOW
McDonald's is Brazil’s largest employer.

No comments: