Thursday, July 29, 2010

FOOTBALL CONTEST UPDATE


Since there is not much going around here I thought I would give you a football contest update. Last year we had 14 participants in the contest and this year so far we have have added 2 more bringing the number up to 16 and I am looking for a few more. If anybody else wants to play in the contest they can e-mail me or call me. Yesterday on the blog we had a visitor from Box Springs, Georgia and I am assuming that is somewhere close Scott. Not much else going on around here. MICKEY

The Benefits of Bugs
Here's the toothy secret to the study results: Those "healthy" bacteria found in yogurt and other probiotic-containing treats help keep the levels of bad bacteria in your mouth in check -- including the varieties that contribute to periodontal disease. But to do your mouth a true favor, choose your creamy treats wisely. Opt for low-sugar varieties. Or buy plain yogurt, and control the sweet stuff yourself by adding your own fruit, honey, or preserves.

True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost. ~Charles Caleb Colton

5 comments:

Keith said...

Who are the new victims, I mean participants in the Football contest.

Claire said...

Not me

Lee said...

Andrew is one of them....Household rivalry

Anonymous said...

box springs is about half way between here and columbus georgia.

Mickey said...

The Chief is also in.