Sunday, July 18, 2010

THERE HAVE BEEN NO COMMENTS THE LAST THREE DAYS

Is there anybody reading the blog anymore, there haven't been any comments the last three days on any of the post that have been made. I think everybody must have switched over to Facebook and just don't care anymore about Mickey's Place. I didn't sleep very well at all last night for some reason, I think I woke up abut 6 times during the night and had trouble falling back to sleep each time. Last week at this time I was getting ready to come home from vacation, I wish I was still on vacation. MCG

Where can you find the cheapest products on supermarket shelves?
At eye level. Brands pay to display their wares at eye level and at the end of each aisle because this can increase sales by an estimated 15 to 20 percent.

“(My priorities are) family, Lord, profession, ... And that's not the order it should be, but I think No. 2 understands.” John Wooden

No comments: