Tuesday, July 13, 2010

IT WAS A LONG DAY AT WORK

After being off all of last week the first day back at work seemed like it took for ever to get to closing time and I sure felt a bit sluggish at times thats for sure. Our baseball game last night was postponed until Friday because the field was unplayable because of the sprinklers being left on to long. Well I will be heading back to the oral surgeon this afternoon and it shouldn't be long until they start the final process of me getting my implant. I still have water in both ears but my right one is more clogged up than my left one and my sinuses aren't helping the situation out none. MCG

Rise and dine. In a study of 3,900 people, Harvard researchers found that men who ate breakfast every day were 44 percent less likely to be overweight and 41 percent less likely to develop insulin resistance, both risk factors for heart disease.

DID YOU KNOW
Today, Coca-Cola and PepsiCo products are sold in every country in the world, except North Korea.

1 comment:

Al said...

water still in your ears?