Monday, July 05, 2010

A PRETTY GOOD 4TH


I have to say we all had a pretty good 4th on the OBX yesterday. Dad made some of his famous burnt burgers and yes there was at least 1 lucky dog as well. I had a very busy day as well riding 5 miles on the bike with Scott, running another 6 miles and then going down to the beach for a couple of hours where I go water in my ear. Since there were no official fireworks on the beach we just had to watch the amateurs shoot them, you couldn't see most of them but you could here them. Well I am going to get ready to start my day with a nice bike-ride or run. MICKEY

TRYING TO SOOTHE SUNBURN
Try vinegar. According to Dr. King, a popular folk remedy is to use white distilled vinegar or apple cider vinegar to relieve sunburn pain. She admits there’s no science proving it works, but says that it can’t hurt to try it. Just soak a cloth or towel in a solution of half vinegar, half water and apply it to the affected area.

Petting dogs is proven to lower blood pressure of dog owners.

No comments: