Saturday, July 03, 2010

COOL MORNING ON THE OBX

I have to say it bit cool this morning on the Outer Banks, it was 69 when I got up and it is only suppose to make it to about 80 today. Scott and is contingent are in town but had to stay in Manteo last night because the house was rented this week, Al and his contingent will be on the way this morning. There are going to be 16 people in our group this year, thats allot of people. Our Appomattox League team picked up 2 more wins last night beating Manchester twice, I don't they missed me at all. Well I am going to set on the porch with Mozart. MICKEY

Boosts your immune system: Walking regularly can lower your risk of arthritis, macular degeneration, and even cancer by an astonishing 50% compared with people who don't exercise.

No comments: