Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I THINK I WILL BE BACK ON THE BEACH TODAY

Well it looks like I will be back on the beach today at least for a couple of hours and maybe longer even if my ear is still bothering me. It is suppose to be a little cooler today but you wouldn't know it by the warm 78 degree temp this morning which is about 15 degrees warmer than it was last Saturday morning and it appears that the humidity is going to be up a bit as well today. I changed the background of the blog last night to give it a beach look. MICKEY

Drink up. “Dehydration is a serious side effect of sunburn,” says Andrea Donsky, co-founder of NaturallySavvy.com, a website for natural, organic and green living. She recommends drinking plenty of water (your healthiest option) and other fluids to help re-hydrate the skin and fight dryness.

Hot tap water: Did you know each year approximately 3,800 injuries and 34 deaths occur in US homes due to scalding from excessively hot tap water? The majority of accidents involve the elderly and children under the age of 5. Source: CPSC

ON THIS DAY IN
1920 - A device known as the radio compass was used for the first time on a U.S. Navy airplane near Norfolk, Virginia.

1 comment:

Lee said...

There are no pictures of my main dog moe!