Saturday, July 31, 2010

I SURE AM GLAD THAT IT IS THE WEEKEND

It has been a very long week at work with some very long days and a need a couple of days just to recuperate. I don't mind riding on the truck every now and then but three times in a week is just a bit much for me at my age. Well I did make it down to Wal-Mart again this morning and it looks like they made allot from progress this week with there remodeling process, the food side looks jut about down but the pharmacy area still looks like a work in progress. Tony Stewart captured the pole for this weekends Nascar race Pocono, I am predicting that either Stewart or Hamlin will win this weekend. By the way I almost had to put on a sweatshirt this morning before heading out because it was a very cool 67 degrees. MICKEY

Sit by a window at breakfast
Morning exposure to bright light helps sync up your body clock to the world around you. This gets you ready for the day and helps you sleep at night.

ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY
1961 - The first tie in All-Star Game history was recorded as the second All-Star Game of the year (there were two a year back then) was stopped in the 9th inning due to rain at Boston’s Fenway Park.

2 comments:

Al said...

going out on a limb with a hamlin pick at pocono

Bobby said...

jeff Gordon