Monday, March 23, 2009

Riddle

Hi everybody. It seems so long since I did the riddle blog. Keep the prayers coming for everyone. Louise got the riddle right and Sandi got one of the Food Trivia. I can't find the others answer. I am a little trouble thinking. I will look again.

Food Trivia

Six clear letters
Introduced in 1961
Two types of fruit
In competition with a number
Sprite

Food Trivia

E.G.I.C.
First two words are the branding
The apostrophe is a jumping person
Cold, round, tall

Riddle

What was the colonists' favorite tea?
Liberty

QUESTIONS

Brain Bruisers Question

Two Crazy Words
One of Twelve
65...then...1
70 Years Old

Food Trivia Question

Five sugar-filled letters
Some have ocean water in it
Wrapped in wax
Can make your jaws tired

Riddle

How is a crossword puzzle like an argument?

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Salt Water .....TAFFY....