Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RIDDLE


Good morning. I'm going to the hospital after lunch today.

Louise got the riddle right yesterday but we all knew she would get one of them.


Riddle

When full, I can point the way but when empty, nothing moves me. I have two skins-one outside and one inside. What am I?
gloves

What is the one thing you can always count on?
fingers

QUESTIONS

Brain Bruiser

Open 321/2 hours a week
Resembles a roller coaster
Climbing better than hills
Predicts the future

Food Trivia

Many layers of sugar.
An electrical term.
Can last a very long time.
Part of the face

Riddle+2

What do you call a hundred year old ant?

Why did the rock band hre a chicken?

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

2 comments:

Louise said...

Riddle- An antique.

Louise said...

Food trivia- Jaw breaker.