Monday, March 09, 2009

RIDDLE



Louise is the riddle queen because she answered the riddle again. I'm getting ready to go to the hospital so I will just give you riddles today. Enjoy!!!

Brain Bruisers

Three distinct classifications
Four letters
Always is moving
A magazine...on my side

Time

Food Trivia

Has a color in the name
Named after a creature
Shaped like the creature
Half have smiles...half no face at all

Goldfish

Riddle

What has three legs when resting but only one leg when working?
Wheelbarrow

QUESTIONS

When full, I can point the way but when empty, nothing moves me. I have two skins-one outside and one inside. What am I?

What is the one thing you can always count on?

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

1 comment:

Louise said...

Riddle- Your fingers.