Monday, October 15, 2007

RIDDLE



Louise got the riddle right on Friday. No one got the other questions.


TODAY'S QUESTIONS
RIDDLE

What do you get if you cross the Leaning Tower of Pisa with Miss Piggy?


Brain Bruisers Question


Named after Eisenhower. Free or express. Destroys and/or creates towns. One, two or three digits.


I will use the food Trivia question again
LPSM. A Fruit. Dark and very Small. Small Cake.


I will be off to Yoga in a little while. I plan to take it easy the rest of the day. I did have a good weekend. I had problems with the blog this morning. None of my words were showing up so I had to redo the whole thing. I don't have time to add more lines. Computers!!!!YUK!


FRIDAY ANSWERS

RIDDLE: What is a dance for two containers?
Can Can
Food Trivia Question


LPSM. A Fruit. Dark and very Small. Small Cake.


Brain Bruisers Question

No legs have I to dance, no lungs have I to breathe, no life have I to live or die, and yet I do all three. What am I?


Fire



3 comments:

Trapper said...

Mick.. I posted last week about Thurs or Fri and it didn't work...oh well it must be The BOBBY syndrone..

Claire said...

yes it is easy to catch. I had it today

Mary said...

Brain bruiser - is it the interstate system - I-95, I-895, etc.?