Wednesday, October 10, 2007

RIDDLE






No one got the riddle right yesterday but Melanie got the Brain Questions right. Way to go Mel. Today's might stump you.


ANSWER

How do you get the attention of a sheep?

Yell, "Hey Ewe!"

TODAY'S RIDDLE and Brain Bruisers

I thought of Mickey when I saw this riddle.

What do mosquitos learn in art class?


Brain Bruisers Question


I am the center of gravity. I am the foremost in victory. Three are in love with me. I have three friends in vice.


Food Trivia Question


A bowl a day keeps the bullies away...a 60s jingle. He fell down a small mountain. Round and round we go. Sweet beginnings.


Waiting for the furniture. It should be here before lunch. Of course it has been raining and I have new carpet. Will try to send pictures tonight.


4 comments:

Melanie said...

I am glad you are getting your furniture today - I was worried about Bobby sitting on the floor.

I have to put my thinking cap on for today's questions.

mark said...

Is Claire busy enough? She's posting a lot of questions!

Claire said...

It was sad seeing him sitting on the floor.

Louise said...

food trivia- cheerios