Tuesday, October 16, 2007

RIDDLE





Mary got the brain bruiser question right. No one got the other ones. I can't get any questions for the bruisers because my source must be on vacation. Maybe they will be back soon.


ANSWERS


RIDDLE


What do you get if you cross the Leaning Tower of Pisa with Miss Piggy?


Lean Pork Chops


Brain Bruisers ANSWERS


Named after Eisenhower. Free or express. Destroys and/or creates towns. One, two or three digits.

Interstate Highway System

LPSM. A Fruit. Dark and very Small. Small Cake.

SARA LEE


Who every reads this first will get the right answer.

RIDDLE

What has a mouth but doesn't eat, a bank account but no money, a bed but doesn't sleep and waves bu has no hands.

Brain question

This is the best I can do on my own.?

Where did the month of July get its name?



Enjoy this warm weather. Believe if or not I would like it to rain.






2 comments:

Bobby said...

a river

Bobby said...

July...Julius Cesear.....Why such easy ones today?