Thursday, October 11, 2007

RIDDLE







Louise almost got the food Food Trivia Question. She was on the right track. It was just a different cereal.







TODAY'S RIDDLE



What happens to a lamb chop if you don't grease the pan?





Brain Bruisers Question


I am a three digit number. My tens digit is five more than my ones digit. My hundreds digit is eight less than my tens digit. What number am I?





Food Trivia Question

A major food company. A woman and a man. From hot dogs to shoe polish. Four letters and three letters.









ANSWERS
RIDDLE

What do mosquito's learn in art class?

How to draw blood.

Brain Bruisers Answer

I am the center of gravity. I am the foremost in victory. Three are in love with me. I have three friends in vice.


The letter "V"

Food Trivia Question A bowl a day keeps the bullies away...a 60s jingle. He fell down a small mountain. Round and round we go. Sweet beginnings.


Apple jacks






I guess you can see from the pictures on the blog that the room is almost finished. Have to wait two weeks for the blinds.I have to hang pictures and I want to buy a mirror. The problem is I don't want to put any holes in the wall. I guess I will have to do that if I want pictures. Do I have any volunteers to put the nails in the walls. I want to get most of it done today because I will be heading to the beach tomorrow.

























7 comments:

Melanie said...

brain bruiser: 194

Melanie said...

food trivia: Sara Lee

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

riddle - you have a black sheep.

Claire I like to the food trivia and brain bruisers - they make me think

Al said...

donna uses pins to hang pics that way they only leave a very small hole!

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

I try to use the smallest nails I can find