Friday, October 12, 2007

RIDDLE


Have a great weekend and will talk to you on Monday.






Melanie got both the Brain Bruiser and Food Trivia question right. Melanie is using her thinking cap. No one got the riddle








ANSWERS








RIDDLE





What happens to a lamb chop if you don't grease the pan?








Chops sticks







Brain Bruisers ANSWER









I am a three digit number. My tens digit is five more than my ones digit. My hundreds digit is eight less than my tens digit. What number am I?









194










Food Trivia ANSWER









A major food company. A woman and a man. From hot dogs to shoe polish. Four letters and three letters.









Sara Lee










TODAYS QUESTIONS:








RIDDLE:








What is a dance for two containers?









Food Trivia Question

LPSM. A Fruit. Dark and very Small. Small Cake.


Brain Bruisers Question

No legs have I to dance, no lungs have I to breathe, no life have I to live or die, and yet I do all three. What am I?




We did hang the mirror and the silk screen in the dinning room. The screen had four hangers and the mirror two. I think we did good.












I'm having a little trouble with the blog this morning. It won't let me center things like I wanted so I had to restart and I lost the first blog. YUH!!! Glad it is Friday.





2 comments:

Al said...

they look good. i wanted to help but i was not going to be the one that hammer holes in that newly painted wall!

Louise said...

riddle- can can