Tuesday, October 02, 2007

RIDDLE













Mary got the answer to the riddle yesterday.


ANSWER:


If Millicent changes her name to Millie, what will happen?


She won't have a cent to her name.




TODAY'S RIDDLE:


What dances do hippies hate?






I'm keeping the same brain bruiser question.


Brain Bruisers Question



A time to be green and a time to be brown, but both times make you frown. For a short time I'm yellow and that causes you to feel mellow. Six letters yet only three letters.




I don't think I look as bad as the photo with Bobby. I am stressed but I won't be after I go to yoga.


I still have a stove if anyone wants it. It is a GE and is built in. MeMa decided she will keep the one she has.





Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter














6 comments:

mark said...

You look fine! You just have dark circles around your eyes.

Melanie said...

a square dance

Melanie said...

brain teaser - banana

Bobby said...

Melanie has found the book

Louise said...

I agree with Melanie. It's a square dance.

Melanie said...

I studied the book the other night
when I was at your house - The brain teaser has been bugging me; I kept working on it when I found a minute at work