Friday, October 19, 2007

RIDDLE3










This is my second attempt to do the blog riddle page. It looks like it is working now.


Louise got the food trivia question and I'm giving Melanie the credit for her riddle answer. I am going to change the book. No one got the brain question so I am using it again.









Food Trivia Question
Blessed Event
Stuff Their Face
An Idol Sits Atop
A Few Are Taller Than A Person

Wedding cake


RIDDLE ANSWER:

What is easy to return but impossible to borrow?


Melanie said favor. I like her answer so I am going to change the book from gratitude to favor.



Brain Bruisers Question


This was voted the most important invention in a poll in 2003.Moving everywhere yet going nowhere.Mass production began in 1885.

TODAY'S RIDDLE

What kinds of shoes should you wear if your house is flooded?





It did rain last night and it is suppose to rain again tonight. I hope you got some rain. This is all the time I have left so I have to go to yoga.










1 comment:

Louise said...

Riddle- pumps