Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS


Merry Christmas and to all bloggers a good night. Well we had some surprise visitors last night the annual Christmas eve bash, guess who showed up last night? That's right the Woodfin family drove all the way from Georgia to be at the bash last night. I think everybody got plenty to eat and if they didn't it was there own fault. I have posted a link below from last nights bash and I will have another update later or an depth report on Tuesday's entry. I have to go make some rounds, MERRY CHRISTMAS, FROM THE BLOGMASTER, MICKEY

CHRISTMAS EVE PHOTOS
http://public.fotki.com/bp2/family_photos/christmas-eve-2006-/

5 comments:

bobby said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al said...

merry christmas to all the bloggers

thanks g fox we've had a great christmas!!

Claire said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the bloggers. I think all the Goulder's are enjoying a great Christmas.

Melanie said...

We've all had a wonderful Christmas - and so lucky to have a close and crazy family!

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

donna said...

Thanks, Gary! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We certainly have terrific memories of our first Christmas as Mr. & Mrs. Goulder! How lucky we are to have such a fantastic family on both sides! Our blessings overflow!