Friday, December 09, 2011

WISDOM TEETH COMING OUT, COLONIALS WIN

Well after visiting the oral surgeon yesterday it was decided that my wisdom teeth need come out, I am going to get them taken out on December 29 at 8am.  I have 2 that compacted but I will get all 4 of them taken out at the same time.  The Colonial Heights boys basketball team picked up a 68-56 win on the road at Atlee last night, they will be back in action tonight at home against the Petersburg Crimson Wave.  THe Colonial Heights girls basketball team lost at Petersburg 37-30 last night.  The VCU Rams will be back in action tonight against it's arch rival the Richmond Spiders at the Seigel Center, GO RAMS.  My right arm is feeling much better this morning however I injured my left wrist wrapping Christmas presents last night and it is very sore.  MICKEY

No comments: