Thursday, December 15, 2011

ALL THE PICKS ARE IN

Well some people waited to the deadline last night but I do have all the picks for this years bowl games with the exception of a few games a couple of people missed.  I have sent them an e-mail to try find out who they wanted but if they do no reply they will simply miss those games.  Well I was suppose to go to the dentist yesterday however they called me yesterday morning and said the dentist had something come up and would not be there so now I will be going Monday afternoon.  I am almost to the point where I am going to replace my dentist, in the last 3 years I have had to move my appointment numerous times and a few of those times I mad it to the office before finding out something had come up.  I think 1 problem they have at hiss office is the rate of turnover at the office, you hardly ever see the same person when you go up there.  Well I threw some more BP last night and I am a bit sore again this morning but I have plenty of days to rest before I have to throw again.  MICKEY

No comments: