Thursday, December 29, 2011

WISDOM TEETH COMING OUT TODAY, VCU ON THE ROAD

Well today is the day that I will be heading to my oral surgeon to have my wisdom teeth removed, they are going to take them out at 8am this morning.  Hopefully things will go pretty smooth and I will be back up and getting around normal in a few days.  All I know is that I am hungry this morning but I cant drink or eat anything and after the removal I am not going to be able to eat any solid food for at least a day and possibly longer.  The VCU Rams basketball team will be back in action on the road tonight at Akron, the Zips are are 7-5 and are 6-0 at home so it should be a good test for the young Rams.  Well I am going to get ready to head to the oral surgeon.  MICKEY

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. -Vince Lombardi

No comments: