Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I want to wish you fellow bloggers out there all over the world a very Merry Christmas.  I have to say at least it does feel like Christmas now in the Heights this morning as the temp has dropped to around 30 this morning.  If  I haven't gained a few pounds the last few days I sure have missed a good chance, I feel like I have been eating everything and anything the last few days.  Well the Washington Redskins lost another close game yesterday falling to the Vikings 33-26, in the end turnovers did the Skins in.  Tonight the Green Bay Packers will be at home against the Chicago Bears, the Packers need to win tonight to clinch home field advantage in the NFC Playoffs.  Well it's going to be a very busy day so I am out of here.  MICKEY


It’s hard to be 100% better than your competition, but you can be 1% better in 100 ways. ~ Rich Melman

No comments: