Friday, December 16, 2011

IT FRIDAY AGAIN

Well I have to say that it is my favorite day of the week again and next Friday we will be off for Christmas so I have a short work week.  My right bottom wisdom tooth has been flaring up the last couple of days which is why I am going to have them taken out the week after Christmas.  The Colonial Heights boys basketball team will be back in action tonight on the road at Hopewell, the CH girls team lost to Hopewell last night 51-38.  I was a very mid day here in CH yesterday with temps almost making it to 70, it is going to be a little cooler today and there will be a chance of rain as well.  I hop everybody has a nice weekend and watch out for those shoppers doing there last minute shopping.  MICKEY

Great spirits have always faced violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein

No comments: