Friday, December 30, 2011

I AM A BIT SORE THIS MORNING, VCU WINS

Well I have to say a I am a bit sore this morning from have my wisdom teeth taking out yesterday morning.  The bleeding has stopped for the most part and swelling was moderated yesterday and this morning as well as I continue to ice down the area.  While doing the surgery the oral surgeon told dad that one my nerves was exposed on the right side my mouth so he gave me a steroid to try correct that problem, that's right I am on the juice.  So far it hasn't been as been as I thought it was going to be but the swelling they say could be worst on 2nd and 3rd day, also today I have to rinse my mouth out with salt water several times during the day.  He did tell me I could do some walking today and some jogging on Saturday before returning running on Sunday.  The VCU Rams battled by from 12 points down with 12 minutes left in the game to beat Akron in OT 76-75, with the win the Rams have now won 7 straight game and re now 10-3 on the season and will face Hostfra on the road Monday night.  I have to say yesterday was a very busy day on the blog for some reason, there were 50 visitors from 5 different countries.  Keith, Andrew & Maureen are heading down to Atlanta today to watch the Virginia Cavaliers fave the Auburn Tigers tomorrow in the Georgia Dome.  Well I have to put some more ice on my face.  MICKEY

"The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night's sleep." - E. Joseph Cossman

No comments: