Tuesday, December 27, 2011

SOMETHING STUCK IN A WALL IN MY ROOM

Well there appears to be some type of varmint stuck in the wall in my room and I have to say it kept me up most of the night.  It might be baby squirrel or a mouse but the whatever it is makes just enough noise to keep me from sleeping to well.  Also me thinking about having my wisdom teeth taken my have something to do with me not sleeping well also.  Well it looks like we are going to pick up some more rain today here in the Heights and there are going to be some pretty strong winds this afternoon as well, there could be some gusts near 40mph.  My sinuses are continuing to bother me, I cant ever remember them bothering me in December in the past.  MICKEY


Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely. -Unknown

No comments: