Sunday, July 10, 2011

VACATION JUST ABOUT OVER

Well after being here at the beach for the better part of the last 10 days I will be heading home later this morning.  The last 10 days seem to fly by pretty quick and a good time and wish I could stay for another week or so but I have to head back to work tomorrow.  I am sure the next 5 days are going to go by pretty slow at work.  Hopefully it wont be to long before I get back down here for a weekend or two.  I think I did a pretty good job of not eating to much until last night when we went to the Jolly Roger, I ordered a 10oz prime rib and the one they gave me looked like about 18oz which I could barely eat and was pretty stuffed when I left there and I guess I am going to have to run a extra couple of miles this morning to burn off this morning.  Kyle Busch dominated lat nights Sprint Cup race at Kentucky and was a very ho hum race to say the least, just not a whole lot of excitement at all.  They had a sellout last night but if they have many more races like that they wont have many more in the future.  Next week the Sprint Cup Series will head to New Hampshire.  MICKEY

No comments: