Monday, July 04, 2011

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Well I hope everybody has a happy and safe Independence Day.  If you are in Colonial Heights there will be a fireworks display at Southpark Mall and if you are on the OBX there will be shooting them off at the Nags Head Fishing Pier.  I know one thing I have been doing on vacation and that is eating way to much and I am having to exercise twice a day just to keep the pounds off.  The smoke from the fire on the Dare County mainland had returned a couple of times since Friday night, it is usually bad at night and during the early morning hours.  The ocean has been pretty calm with a water temp in the mid 70's which is almost like bath water but not quite.  Well I guess I better go for I can get ready for my morning run.  MICKEY

1 comment:

Keith said...

I'm eating a lot too but not exercising twice a day.