Friday, July 15, 2011

ITS MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK AGAIN

Well I have to say it's my favorite day of the week again, it's Friday.  I am not going to the beach this weekend I am just going to stay around town and relax.  I almost had to put a sweatshirt on this morning going out to get the paper he in CH with temp dropping to 60 overnight.  The Nascar Sprint Cup Series will be at New Hampshire this weekend and don't think Dale Jr. has a shot to win this weekend.  Well the Cincinnati Reds will began there 2nd half of the season tonight home against St. Louis looking to make another push to make this years MLB playoffs, the Reds are 4 games behind the Cardinals entering tonight's game with Milwaukee and Pittsburgh also in front of the Reds.  MICKEY

‎"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." - Alexander Woollcott

No comments: