Sunday, July 31, 2011

RAGAN WINS BRICKYARD 400 POLE

David Ragan captured the pole position for today's running of the Brickyard 400, Ragan edged Kasey Kahne for the top spot and Dale Jr. qualified 22nd.  Last night at IRP Ricky Stenhouse Jr. lead 189 of the 200 laps but did not win the race, Brad Keselowski pushed him out of the way in he final laps and held him off on a couple of late restarts to pick up the win. Keselowski didn't do anything wrong in picking up the win, if anything he taught Stenhouse a lesson about how to win a short track race. My nagging injuries have continued to mount this past week, I now have 4 things that are bothering me: 1. I have sore left heel 2. I have cut on left thumb 3. I am still having ear trouble with my right ear 4. I have a very sore chest, it seems I pulled something at work earlier in the week and aggravated it a bit more on Friday and it is very sore. It looks like today is going to be the coolest weather day we have had in quite a while with temp struggling to make it to the 90 degree mark, however after today it is going to be in the mid 90's the rest of the week. MICKEY

Not using a scale
Looking at your body weight reinforces weight-loss goals and makes it difficult to cheat your diet. When University of Minnesota researchers observed dieters who weighed themselves daily, they discovered that the routine of stepping on a scale helped those people lose twice as much weight as those who weighed themselves less frequently. Avoid being thrown of by natural fluctuations in body weight by stepping onto the scale at the same time every day.

No comments: