Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I AM A BIT INJURED AGAIN

Somehow I have injured my left and my left heel and I really don't know how I did it.  At times of the day neither one of them bother me but then at times both of them really start flaring up.  I am thinking that I injured them playing with Mozart on the floor but I am not really sure.  It was a still a bit hot here in CH yesterday but the humidity had really dropped off yesterday which made it much more bearable, however it will be in the upper 90's starting tomorrow.   MICKEY

Eating too late
Your body can burn flab while you sleep, but only if it isn't too busy processing a full stomach. A new study in the journal Obesity looked at the sleeping and eating habits of 52 people over seven days, and it found that those who ate after 8 p.m. took in the most daily calories and had the highest BMIs.

No comments: