Saturday, July 30, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA

Well today is part time blogger Donna Goulder's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA.  I don't know if she really reads the blog anymore but I thought I would wish here HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway.  Well I made my weekly trip to Wal-Mart again this morning without any problems and I was glad to see they were not cleaning the main isles at 6am this morning, maybe they listened to what I had to say a couple of weeks ago.  I even went over to Dunkin Donuts in Hopewell this morning and the donuts seemed extra good this morning.  The will qualify for the Brickyard 400 this afternoon at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, I think that this race will come down to fuel mileage and I am also predicting Juan Pablo Montoya is going to have a good run.  I am still looking for two more people for this years college football pick-em contest, so far I have 18 people but would like to get to 20.  It wont be to long before football season starts.  MICKEY

If you quit on your dreams, if you fail to prepare for the next step, even though that next step might be unknown, if one fails to believe in themselves, if one allows themselves to be out-prepared by the competition, then failure is not only likely, it is inevitable. Jim Ross, Wrestling Announcer

2 comments:

Al said...

happy birthday donna!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Louise said...

Sorry this late.....been a busy week...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA!!