Friday, December 21, 2007

Riddle


Hello fellow bloggers. I might not be back until after Christmas. I have a few things to do.

I don't even need to tell you who got the riddle right on yesterday but I will? LOUISE way to go.


ANSWERS

Food Trivia
A doctor's initials. Less air in this place. Water without rain. Moonshine.

Mountain Dew


Brain Bruisers
Explain what's happening here....or in other words...what is being counted...1,2,3 and keep going up to 1460...then add one

Counting Days up to Leap Year Day.


RIDDLE
Why did the gingerbread man go to the doctor?

He was feeling crummy.





Food Trivia Question

No money...small mountain. "A simple food". A girl and three animals. Famous food seldom spoken of.


Brain Bruisers Question

Name the two foods that were definitely on the first Thanksgiving menu.

Riddle
What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?


1 comment:

Louise said...

I'm taking a break to check the blog!!

Food trivia- Porridge.
Brain bruiser- Venison & wild fowl.
(I remember these from Nov.)

Riddle- Frostbite