Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Riddle




No one got the questions right yesterday. I guess everyone is Christmas Shopping.




ANSWERS


RIDDLE

What did one mountain say to the other mountain after an earthquake?
"Its not my fault"



Brain Bruisers

A phrase for feeling great. The highest altitude vapor. Weather and numbers. Ex-Beatle album
Cloud Nine






TODAY'S QUESTIONS

I'm going to use the same Food Trivia question and give you another chance to get it right.



Food Trivia

I punch can do this. The name describes the color. Most kids avoid these. Last day of the year in the



Brain Bruisers



A cold state. Two teenage names. One name rhymes. A famous wig.



RIDDLE

Can you spell jealousy with two letters?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

food trivia - black eye peas

Louise said...

Riddle- NV

Anonymous said...

louise beat me to it.