Monday, December 17, 2007

Riddle





I was not going to be able to do the blog this morning because I had a GYN appointment but they called and said he was sick. I was sorry he was sick but happy I didn't have to go today. I got it put off until after Christmas.

Louise got the riddle right on Friday. Keep up the good work and if the blog gave out a award Louise would get it because she guesses more than anyone else.









ANSWERS. I'm going to use the brain bruiser again because my source didn't have a new one


Food Trivia

Two words. Four letter each. Some people get addicted.Introduced in July 1982. Can become a volcano.
Diet Coke



Riddle
What did Frosty the snowman eat for breakfast?


Corn Flakes







QUESTIONS


Brain Bruisers Question
A park. A man. A movie. A channel.


Food Trivia Question


A nut for a liquid. Two words. Powder or liquid. Eight letters and seven letters


Riddles

I'm giving you two riddles today.

Why does Scrooge love Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?

Why does Santa have 3 gardens?







Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter



P.S. Does anyone won't a keyboard? It has a stand.

2 comments:

Louise said...

Riddle- Because every buck is dear to him.

Louise said...

Riddle- So he can ho, ho, ho.