Wednesday, June 07, 2006

ROOKIE DEVIL RAYS FALL IN XTRA INNINGS



The Rookie Devils season came to an end last night falling to the Rookie Red Sox in xtra innings 14-13, Andrew went 4-4 in the game and it appears that the Devil Rays did miss Coach Keith after all. I think Keith will returning home from NJ either tonight or thursday. I went out to the Matoaca game last night and it wasn't a good night for the Warriors as they fell to Oakton 12-6, Oakton got 7 runs in 1st inning and Matoaca was unable to recover from that, in the loss Matoaca committed 6 errors. The other team from the Central Region Monacan defeated Lake Braddock 11-1, Monacan will now play Menchville in sate semi-finals. Tonight in Raleigh game 2 of the Stanley Cup finals will be played, the Hurricanes will be looking to take a 2-0 lead in the series before heading to Edmonton. I have posted another old photo of a fellow blogger and I don't know why he posing for this photo by a lamp. Also since it is Anna's birthday I thought I would post her photo. MICKEY

When I knocked a guy down, there was no second part to the story.
Bob Gibson

In 1972, the musical "Grease" opened on Broadway.

Actor Ken Osmond ("Leave It to Beaver") is 63
TV talk show host Jenny Jones is 60
Tennis player Anna Kournikova is 25

7 comments:

Melanie said...

anna doesn't do a thing for me! lee favors al when you look at this picture - especially now that he doesn't have hair like a girl.

Al said...

i personally prefer brunettes!!! donna will not be happy that you posted my pic with anna!!

bobby said...

Where's Emma?

George said...

I like my blondes and Melody is #1 in my book. Of course my daughter is looking like she is gonna be a brunette so I love brunettes too.

Mickey said...

I think she looks fine.

donna said...

Al knows me well...my first thought was "Why in the world did Mickey post her beside Al?" Lucky for me, he likes brunettes.

Mickey said...

No Gary that's not her.