Wednesday, June 14, 2006

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL IN CH


Well today is the last day of school in CH for students and I know that there are a few fellow bloggers who happy about that even though they will will have to work a few more days without students. I always like the lst day of school. What's left of TS Alberto will be bringing us rain today here in CH and from the looks of it on the radar this morning it looks like that we could receive several inches before the system moves back out over the Atlantic Ocean later today. The Carolina Hurricanes can win the Stanley Cup tonight with a win tonight in Raleigh, I think the will win tonight. I know that it will be hard to beat yesterday's old photo so I though I would post and old baseball photo from back when I played for Post 284, it was taken back in 1985. MICKEY

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
Walter Bagehot

In 1775, the United States Army was founded.

Real estate developer Donald Trump is 60
Olympic gold-medal speed skater Eric Heiden is 48
Actress Yasmine Bleeth is 38
Tennis player Steffi Graf is 37

3 comments:

Al said...

looks a pic i shot in the last few years!!

Al said...

other than the socks!!!!

Melanie said...

mic - except for the hair you haven't changed a bit