Monday, June 19, 2006

OPENING NIGHT FOR APPOMATTOX RIVER LEAGUE


Well tonight is opening night for the Appomattox River League and CH will be playing at home against Prince George, gametime is 6pm and we will play 2 5 inning games against them. We also play wednesday night at home against Thomas Dale at the same time. Tonight somebody will win Lord Stanley's Cup, the series is tied at 3 games a piece, the game is in Raleigh so I am hoping the Hurricanes can bring the Stanley Cup to the Tar Heel state. In the NBA, Miami now has a 3-2 to lead in the NBA finals heading back to Dallas. Kasey Kahne was yesterday's rain shortened Nextel Cup race at Michigan, next week the series visits the Infineon Raceway at Sears Point. I have posted another old photo and it's from Keith's high school graduation and I think you will recognize of few of the other people in the photo also. MICKEY

If you are not criticized, you may not be doing much.
Donald H. Rumsfeld

In 1586, English colonists sailed from Roanoke Island, N.C., after failing to establish England's first permanent settlement in America. PS I HAVE BEEN THERE

Actress Phylicia Rashad is 58
Country singer Doug Stone is 50
Singer-dancer-"American Idol" judge Paula Abdul is 44

12 comments:

bobby said...

Where is AL? IS he taking this photograph?

Melanie said...

What a good looking family. I want to know what keith is holding in his right arm?

Melanie said...

What a good looking family. I want to know what keith is holding in his right arm?

Al said...

i probably shot it!! i like geoff's superman shirt!! go canes!!!

Melanie said...

Mic - I hope you have the boys ready for the game.

maryl said...

Could my glasses be any bigger? I need to find your source for these pictures!

donna said...

Books, Mel! We do stress reading in CH! :) I think the one in the back is "Oh,The Places You'll Go". Good send off for a graduate! I think that was about the time I had Geoff in my 2nd grade class!!!!!!!

Melanie said...

Marilyn - you were stylin in those glasses.

Al said...

are those dr suess titles?

Keith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keith said...

They were my notes for my valedictorian speech.

bobby said...

Maureen has always said that Keith got through high school because he had an inside tract with the administration