Friday, June 23, 2006

CLOCK ADDED TO BLOG


I saw a clock on somebody else's blog and I thought it might look good on Mickey's Place, what does everybody think of the clock. The World Cup is over for the US soccer team after yesterday's 2-1 loss to Ghana, if the would have one yesterday the would have advanced to the 2nd round because of Itlay's upset of Czech Republic. At the CWS it will be Oregon St against UNC in a best of three series starting saturday night at 7pm, Oregon St beat Rice 2-0 last night. The Nascar Nextel Cup Series visits the road course at Sears Point this weekend, I don't really car for road racing myself. The IRL is in Richmond this weekend, I went to the IRL race a few years ago but I didn't like it that much, they do fly around RIR though. It looks like the temps will cool off some over the next few days here in CH but the humidity is suppose to remain very high though, by cooling off the temps will be in the mid to upper 80's. MICKEY

No matter what accomplishments you achieve, somebody helps you.
Althea Gibson

In 1868, Christopher Latham Sholes received a patent for his "Type-Writer."

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is 58
American Idol" judge Randy Jackson is 50

11 comments:

Keith said...

Hey that Pic looks like the march of the penguins.

donna said...

Was tht Tom Thumb's wedding? It looks like two midgets! I need to actually see the Reds hats before I can give my final approval for July 8. I am concerned since the color scheme is ivory and light blue, though.

Mickey said...

I don't think we look like midgets, we look like dwarfs and there is a diifference. Dwarfs have equally preportioned bodys but midgets usually have a bigger head than than the rest of there body.

Keith said...

Still looks like the march of the penguins to me.

bobby said...

I like the clock.Midgets, dwafts, Little People, they will look good in reds hats.

bobby said...

Hi Ho Hi ho ,its oft to work we go. Where's Snowwhite?

donna said...

Ok, Little People it is. It doesn't change the way the picture looks. Snow White is one of my favorites. I think she's the only brunette Disney Princess!

Claire said...

I like the clock and I am looking forward in seeing every in there tucks

Al said...

i was at the rir all yesterday and didn't get a chance to see the little people!! to bad they are not wearing their reds hats!!!

George said...

Your all wrong as they are both vertically challenged. That is politically correct. No reds hats either. Maybe a red hat with a #8 though.

Al said...

i like your way of thinking george!