Saturday, June 10, 2006

DONUTS NOT GOOD AT ALL


I have say the the donuts this morning that I got Wal-Mart were not very good at all, I couldn't even eat both of them they were so bad. I think I am going to have to stop buying them, the last few times just haven't been that good. I was even going to get the glazed ones this morning but they really looked bad so I stayed with chocalate ones and I probably just stayed away from the donuts all together. Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs is tonight in Edmonton, with a win tonight the Hurricanes can take a 3-3 lead in the series. Denny Hamlin is on the pole for this weeks Nextel Cup race in Pocono, most of the Virginia drivers had a pretty good qualifying runs. The Monacan Chiefs the only baseball team left from the Central Region will play for AAA State Championship today against Oakton, Monacan beat Menchville yesterday 6-5 in the 7th inning. I have posted my Blogmaster Trading Card for anybody who might want one, I will be happy to sign it for anyone also for nominal fee. I have been informed by the veterans committee of the wiffle ball hall that a decision on whether Mark will be granted direct entry into the HOF for his years of service in wiffle ball will be made on monday. Just a reminder all decisions of the veterans committee are final. MICKEY

The good Lord was good to me. He gave me a strong body, a good right arm, and a weak mind.
Dizzy Dean

On June 10, 1935, Alcoholics Anonymous was founded in Akron, Ohio.

Attorney F. Lee Bailey is 73
Actress Gina Gershon is 44
Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley is 41
Olympic gold medal figure skater Tara Lipinski is 24

2 comments:

Al said...

what are we going to have callectable blogger cards now?

Claire said...

I liked the idea of blog cards or maybe wiffle ball trading cards.