Sunday, June 25, 2006

DIDN'T DO MUCH YESTERDAY


Well I have to say I didn't do much of anything yesterday, I did go over to MeMa Ruth's at lunch time but besides that I just watched sports on TV most of the day. Keith, Maureen, and Andrew went up and saw O's play the Nationals in Baltimore, maybe Keith will post a photo or two from the trip when he gets back into town later today. Paul Menard won his 1st race on the Busch Series last night in Milwaukee, he could be DEI next big driver to make it on the Nextel Cup Series. I have to say I did watch part of the IRL race from Richmond and it was a pretty boring race, sure the cars are flying around RIR but I am glad I didn't pay money to see that race. The Nextel Cup Series will race this afternoon on the road course in Sonoma, California, there probably won't be to much action in this race either. The UNC Tar Heels are just 1 win away from winning the CWS after beating Oregon St last night 4-3, game 2 of the series is tonight 7pm on ESPN2. Well I think I am going to run outside this morning so I will probably be complaining about my legs being sore on monday. MICKEY

Japanese Proverb

When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.
Japanese Proverb

In 1788, the state of Virginia ratified the U.S. Constitution.

Basketball Hall of Famer Willis Reed is 64
Singer Carly Simon is 61
Actor-comedian Jimmie Walker is 59
TV personality Phyllis George is 57
New York Mets first baseman Carlos Delgado is 34

2 comments:

Al said...

less than 2 weeks!!

Mickey said...

I watched the race and yes there several drivers that were warned for blocking.