Monday, June 26, 2006

CH BACK IN ACTION TONIGHT



The CH Appomattox baseball team will be back in action tonight at 6pm against Hopewell weather permitting. There is a pretty good chance of rain today here in CH but there was a better chance yesterday and all we got was some drizzle. The UNC Tar Heels were unable to hold on to 5-0 lead last night and fell to Oregon St 11-7, the deciding game in CWS is tonight at 7pm and will be winner take all. Jeff Gordon picked up is first win of the season yesterday at Sonoma, I didn't see the race live but after watching the highlights it looked like a demolition derby out there yesterday. Keith did yall take any photos on your trip to Baltimore, if so post a few. Well after running outside and throwing batting practice in warehouse yes my legs are pretty sore this morning, I did put a little heat on my left leg so I am hoping it will be feeling better here soon. MICKEY

The will to succeed is important, but what's more important is the will to prepare.
Bobby Knight

In 1870, the first section of the boardwalk at Atlantic City, N.J., was opened to the public. AND YES I HAVE BEEN THERE

Country singer Gretchen Wilson is 32
New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter is 32
Football player Michael Vick is 26

5 comments:

Keith said...

Yes, as soon as Maureen downloads them I'll post a few.

Al said...

donna,julianne, myself and somebody else will be going to baltimore in late august. i'll make sure i get plenty of pics for the blog!

Melanie said...

I was away from the blog - you know there are a couple of vertically challenged in the family - be careful what you say about us "little people"

AL and DONNA - no long to go now!!! Can't Wait

donna said...

Neither can I! All the people we love (except Caleb) will be there with us!

donna said...

Oh, and Geoff, unfortunately won't be there either. He and Caleb will be greatly missed!