Friday, June 16, 2006

CHHS GRADUATION TONIGHT

PS: I hope Scott made it home, the last I heard from him his was lost in the fog in Dublin, GA at a Home Depot.


Well the the official end of the school year will be tonight when CH will hold it's commencement ceremony. Most of the other schools in the area who haven't had the graduation ceremonies will have the today and tonight also. It looks like the weather will be good for all the graduations today but it might be little warm. In case anybody cares the NBA finals are now at 2 games a piece, I just can't watch the NBA. The Nextel Cup Series will be at Michigan this weekend. That's about all I know here in CH, it has been pretty quite around here. I have posted an old photo from the time we all went to Atlanta to see the Braves play, I don't know why we are all dressed a like, Johnny Oates is standing in the background. MICKEY


It takes no more time to see the good side of life than to see the bad.
Jimmy Buffett

In 1903, Ford Motor Company was incorporated.

Country singer Billy "Crash" Craddock is 67
Boxer Roberto Duran is 55

6 comments:

Al said...

i was thinking about this picture yesterday for some reason! i don't remember being dressed alike! i do rmember trying to sleep in the back of the fury3 though

bobby said...

We left at 11PM and drove all night to Atlanta. Then ,went straight to 6 Flags over Georgia. Cheched into the Holiday Inn about 9PM that evening . Boy, they were" the good ole days".I was in my daze abouy 5AM just outside Atlanta, but got a second wind. considering I was up the previous day without sleep. The reason we left at 11Pm, I HAD to play ball. Our first vacation other than Nags Head the 2 previous years.

Melanie said...

I remember this picture and you guys going to Atlanta and seeing Johnny Oates. Great pic. I bet the shirt is a braves shirt, or Claire wanted to make sure you guys were braves colors - she always made sure you were snappy dressers! Bobby - what you won't do for your family!!!

donna said...

The only time I ever went to Atlanta to see the Braves play was in August of '95 (I think) and it was the first day of the STRIKE! We have photos OUTSIDE of the stadium posing by the sign saying "No Game Tonight". I boycotted baseball for quite a while after that!

Al said...

we got to see them play!! got to see hank aaron play, but he didn't hit any taters when we were there i don't think!

George said...

Dont worry. Barry Bonds is on his way to ole Hank!!