Tuesday, November 22, 2005

PACKERS ROUGH SEASON CONTINUES

The GB Packers rough season continued last night as the Packers fell to the Minnesota Vikings 20-17 on a field goal as time ran out. It did look at times like Pack might win there secon in row but it just isn't meant to be for the Pack this year. It is still raining here in CH this morning and the temp has dropped from yesterday and it appears that it is going to rain at least thru the morning hours, I guess rain is better than snow. I have had a tough time getting my exercise in the last few days since my treadmill is on the blink, I think I am going to have to put it out to pasture and by a new one. I did go throw some batting practice and run on the treadmill at a undisclosed place in Petersburg last night, so I was able to get some exercise last night. For all those who haven't started there christmas shopping time is running out, don't forget this friday is black friday. MICKEY

Have a good day, count your blessings, and pass this along to remind everyone else how blessed we all are.
Racheal Gordon

Guion S. Bluford astronaut is 63

2 comments:

bobby said...

Rachael is Jeff Gordon's older sister.

Al said...

not buying it!!!