Wednesday, November 30, 2005

HO HO HO!! Santa George is giving out gifts!!

Santa George is giving out gifts so check to see what you might have got and if you have been bad or good.....
Keith--A Texas Longhorn NCAA Football National Champions hat for your wall of hats
Andrew-A smaller version of the same hat so your Daddy wont make you wear a UVA or CH hat
Al--You got Donna so Christmas is set for you but will still give you a tape of the 89 Wilkesboro race so you can finally see that Rudd took out Earnhardt
Bobby and Claire--Detention at Nagshead
Gary--The 2 front teeth of Bobby Clarke (flyer legend) I bought off ebay
Donna--You get Al(sorry) and all my wifes Elliott Sadler stuff..Im sick of looking at it not too mention its clogging up space in my Earnhardt room
Mick-- A TV show in his honor-"The Best Dang Blog Place on the Net"
Scott--Go-kart driving lessons from Taco
Les- A Super Bowl title for our beloved Steelers
Dale Earnhardt Jr.--06 NASCAR title
If I have missed you dont fear Santa might be back before the holiday to give back again to the community...Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!

11 comments:

Al said...

its andrew not matthew!!! and you messed up the first try!! your already off to a bad start. a few observations!i don't need the tape i'm not the one that can't see who was at fault!! big e wrecked rudd!!! i'd like to see clarkes teeth, what a great gift for a hockey fan!! donna's gift is priceless!! did scott get kicked off the go karts bye taco? sorry about yours and les's gift i think that one is on backorder!! go little e in 06!!!

George said...

sorry keith..massive typo

George said...

Glad to see you all are enjoying your gifts..HO HO HO!!

Santa wouldnt mind a gift either..

Claire said...

I like my present. Thanks Santa George.

donna said...

I love my gift and I'm certainly not complaining, but keep in mind for next year that I sure do like what Claire and Bobby got!
I think Santa needs to bring George and Melody some No-Doze and lots of good DVD's to watch during those middle of the night feeding times. Let's hope Baby Vonetes has his/her nights and days straight! :)

George said...

Donna..Mrs Santa George Claus will be in charge of all that while Old Saint George is sleeping for next Christmas. I do have a full year of spreading Christmas cheer. I guess we can watch #3 the Movie or the 89 Wilkes tape..Ask Al how it ends, its different all the time.

Al said...

i forgot all about that one and i saw that one happen right in front of me!!!

donna said...

I'm laughing, George Claus! I won't say why, but I'll check in with you and The Mrs. along about May to see just how much rest you're getting! :) Oh, and by the way, I'll take that M&M stuff. I'm not giving up on a good ol' VA boy so easily!

Keith said...

When Mathew (aka Andrew) was born, people use to ask me is Andrew sleeping through the night yet? I said yes, then they would ask Maureen and she would say "the only one sleeping through the night was Keith" LOL

George said...

Keith..That is good stuff..Also Gary you must have missed that one like Al. It is clearly visible that DW was trying to block Dale going into 3 and turned himself into the fence. Iwas the kid on the top row with the loud yellow shirt (wrangler) sitting by Staples because he was the only one that would be seen with me. Al never liked my racing style.I guess Santa needs to pay David a visit too.

Al said...

george it must have been that bright yellow shirt and those goofy shoes(i think they were jams) that you used to wear that blinded you from seeing the real truth!!! just because staples ran around with you doesn't mean he saw the way big e took out dw like you think you saw!!