Wednesday, November 23, 2005

MOM COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT?



There are all kinds of rumors going around CH that mom maybe out of retirement and going back to Tussing Elementary to help out for a while since the computer teacher hast left. Stay tuned for further details. It has stopped raining here in CH and I am glad it has, my feet got wet the last few days and that makes me feel miserable. There is slight chance of snow showers tonight and Thanksgiving is looking like a nice day with temps in the upper 50's before it turns moch colder for the weekend. The Riverdogs will try to extend it's winning streak to 3 games tonight in Danbury, CT. MICKEY Posted by Picasa

The most important thing in life is not to capitalize on your gains. Any fool can do that. The really important thing is to profit from your losses.
William Bolitho

Bruce Hornsby Rock musician 51

9 comments:

Keith said...

I know how I would answer that request.

Al said...

i know of one teacher that would love to have her back!!

Al said...

scott don't be jealous of the crowd that g fox hangs with!!

bobby said...

I need to go back to work to get some rest

Claire said...

It's cold at the beach right now so I thought I would work for a while. They must trust me because they gave me my e-mail and passwords back.

donna said...

All I know is, it sure was good to look in that lab and see you, Claire! Besides, the computer problem I had was fixed so quickly. That hasn't happened since June! ! ! ! I've got the "Mrs. Goulder" sign from your drawer tucked in my file cabinet. I will GLADLY put it back up outside your door.........I don't need it YET! :) :)

Claire said...

Donna you can keep the Name because you will need it before long.

George said...

Claire stay at the beach and truly retire...You deserve it!!
I also heard Gary was wearing a Jeff Gordon rainbow shirt at the Elton John concert!!??!!

donna said...

Thanks, Claire! I'm VERY much looking forward to having that name! :)