Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Dogs Try To Pick Up First Win

The 0-5 Richmond Riverdogs will try to pick up there first win of the season tonight in Elmira, NY. The dogs didn't make any trades over the last few days so it is very possible that they will be 0-6 after tonight. They are suppose to have a new player in the lineup tonight but they won't announce who it is until later today. I think I am going to see the JV Colonials play tonight against the Matoaca Warriors. Well I did not win the lottery last night, the only good news about that is that nobody else won either, friday's jackpot is now 192 million dollars. I am happy to say that I have finished about 80% of my Christmas shopping and I have not left the house to do any of it, the internet is a good thing. Well I am off to work. MICKEY

Determination that just won't quit -- that's what it takes.
AJ Foyt

6 comments:

Al said...

i'm at about 60 % done on my x-mas shopping! i didn't play the lotery last night. maybe i'll buy at ticket i might be able to live on 192 million! the internet can be a good thing but so can going out shopping and watching the crazy people!!!!! i
'll be shooting cheerleading practice tonight!!

Keith said...

Cheerleading Practice? Where at?

Al said...

donna has started a seniors, over 40, cheerleading squad(reliving her high school days) believe it or not!!

bobby said...

I can't believe it . Who are they going to cheer for Mickey's ICU softball team.?

donna said...

I've got to keep Al off this computer! Believe it or not, there are actually people older than me on that ICU team!!!!

Al said...

breaking news thomas dale won the cheering competion thursday night!! andrew did you go?