Friday, May 22, 2009

Riddle



Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com
Did you miss me. We kept Andrew and took him to school. I completely forgot. I did have a senior moment and also I had to fix breakfast. "COOK!!" That is my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Bobby had a good guess for one riddle but it was not in the book. Louise got the other riddle.


Enjoy your weekend. I'm going to the beach for the weekend. I bet I won't be the only one because it is the opening for the summer season.

ANSWERS


Riddles


What was the choice among the apostles?

Honda...because all the Apostles were in one Accord



What do you get if you cross MTV with a flower bed?

Rock garden
Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com
QUESTIONS
Brain Bruiser- I think this one is hard
Check this out....
B C D E I K O X
A letter is missing
Name it....
Riddle
Do you know why electricians are some of the smartest people?
How do you catch a unique rabbit?

No comments: